Available positions: 2
1 of 2
SKIN CARE EXPERT
BANDI Professional, a professional skin care brand is seeking a part time skin care expert with sales and marketing experience.
We are seeking an immediate fill for a dedicated team member with a strong work ethic to assist in growing sales.
The skin care expert is responsible for growing our product sales through social media, and relationship building. In this largely remote role, expected tasks include:
- creating videos and content for social media;
- attending fairs/events, following all Covid-19 safety guidelines (some travel required);
- analyzing the competition, providing support in preparing BANDI’s trade offer, promotions, etc.;
- responding to inquiries and comments from interested on-line customers;
- pitching salons, doctors, spas, hotels for BANDI with the intention of acquiring customers;
- reporting contacted leads in company CRM;
- reporting sales at least once weekly;
- other duties as assigned and required.
Must be a licensed esthetician with at least 5 years’ experience
Social media experience required; sales experience preferred.
Must be a self-starter, as this is an independent position.
Includes flat rate and commission.
Please visit our website at www.bandi-usa.com
For consideration, please submit resume to Michelle Brownlee at firstname.lastname@example.org
2 of 2
RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
BANDI, the well-established European brand has recently moved into the US market and is looking for a full-time or part-time Research and Development Manager. We are seeking a team member with a strong work ethic to assist us is further developing our production within the United States. Seeking an immediate fill.
Description of position:
The Research and Development Manager is responsible for developing lab space and writing and/or reviewing procedures, protocols and specifications needed to support product development activities.
Responsible for all R&D activities including the following:
- Process Development
- Regulatory Mandates
- Equipment Engineering
- Supply Chain
- Responsible for assisting in the development of new formulas and the improvement of existing formulas used in skin products for personal care
- Maintains contact with current raw material suppliers and initiates relationships with new raw material suppliers
- The duties of this position include:
- Researches current government and industry regulations and uses this information throughout the development process;
- Develops for a wide range of products (SPF);
- Develops formulas from concept to finish; including independent formulations and new products. Understands product cost and manufacturing feasibility during development;
- Researches ingredients and understands each ingredient function in formulas;
- Generates samples.
- Conduct technical testing to evaluate product performance including;
- Product aesthetic (viscosity, color, etc.)
- Product stability
- Product/package compatibility testing
- Advise of any potential safety and regulatory issues associated with the formulation or production of a new product idea;
- Write documents related to product development, manufacturing, and quality assurance, SOP’s, MSDS and all other necessary documentation;
- B.S. in chemistry or related science
- Must have experience with laboratory project management, implementation of laboratory procedures, formulation development of skincare, hair care and body care and testing methodologies.
- Strong knowledge base within chemistry and formulation principle in skin and hair care
- Strong knowledge base and understanding in cGMP and GLP
- Experience in development of new formulations, reverse engineering, and minor reformulation
- Computer literacy; MS-Office (Excel, Access, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and a team player
- Experience with FDA regulations
For consideration, please submit cover letter, resume and salary expectations to Michelle Brownlee at email@example.com